IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTATION $400.00 (2 hour minimum)
- Includes a detailed walkthrough of the home, identifying all changes and the level of importance.
- Discussion on ways to make the improvements, including a prioritized plan.
- Offer color schemes and furniture layout ideas
- Written notes of the discussion will be provided at the end of the consultation.
FULL CLIENT DESIGN SERVICES $2,000 and up (Fee based per job)
- Begin with walkthrough, and creation of a prioritized plan – as with consultation services above.
- Create schematic designs of proposed changes.
- Bring in contractors for estimates on the proposed work.
- Finish with a cost estimate to complete all necessary work.
- Manage the project by scheduling contractors, ordering materials, tracking of all shipping, and delivery. Take care of all the details to ensure good workmanship and design.
SENIOR CARE HOME DESIGN
- Work at beginning stages with an architect to provide additional space planning information with regards to future furniture placement, wayfinding, lighting and switch locations, as well as finishes for all areas.
- Select colors, fabrics, lighting and plumbing.
- Create furniture plan and select key pieces.
- Provide written specifications for any of the above.
- 30-40 minute presentation covering all areas of the home, beginning outside the front door and covering color, surfaces, lighting and wayfinding for all rooms. Question and answer period in which attendees can get answers to their specific needs and to the overall design process involved.
- Take home information includes how to work with a professional designer, websites for daily accessibility tools, and a checklist to review their home on their own.
- Discount on a two hour in-home consultation (Regularly $400, attendees $320)